Saturday, December 20, 2008

State does not provide scholarships genius

From: B92
Belgrade - Despite the success, fifteen mathematical genius Theodor von Burg does not fit in standard Fund for young talents, and because there is no support for the state of Serbia.

Young mathematical genius, Theodore von Burg, the won medals in different competitions, but nevertheless does not meet the criteria of the Fund for young talents. Fund early December it was announced that opened the account in order to be rewarded with 320 thousand dinars for the success of the competition last year, however, did not receive the promised money, was not high school students.

Theodore is the first-grade math student gymnasium, and recently finished scientific Junior Olympic Games in South Korea won the silver medal, won older than themselves.

Compete in the category of older grades, with only the most important international competitions in Serbia brought 10 medals - two gold, six silver and two bronze.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do we still need an answer to the Serbia most important question: "Why the young talents, experts are leaving Serbia?" ????

Mrs.Irene Query said...

MRS. IRENE QUERY FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

God bless you Mum, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Mrs.Rachel Alex, and I am from Singapore . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now,She advised I give it a try so I mailed her and explain all about my financial situation to her, she therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $180,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 3% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 3% and better repayment schedule, please contact MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE via email{mrsirenequery@gmail.com}